Near the Nice Côte d'Azur airport and close to the Parc Phoenix
- By road : FROM CENTRAL NICE: Promenade des Anglais, opposite the airport, take the opposite lane up to Phoenix Park -
Pay car park.
from the AUTOROUTE A8, exit “Promenade des Anglais”, then turn left at “Arenas”.
- By bus : Line 12 stop « Aéroport/promenade »
- By tramway : Line 2 stop “Parc Phénix”
- By train : St Augustin station;
Musée des Arts Asiatiques
405, Promenade des Anglais
Arénas - F - 06200 NICE
The Asian Art Museum is open every day except Tuesdays.
- From 1 september to 30 june : 10am to 5pm
- From1 july to 31 august : 10am to 6pm
Closed 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
Following the terror attacks in Paris on November 13, 2015, the Asian art museum is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities to ensure the safety of our visitors.
We do not accept backpack, suitcases and luggages into the museum.
Access help for disabled visitors
The museum is accesible to disabled people.
Access ramp, lift, wheelchair available at the entrance to borrow for your visit, accesible toilets.
Free visit, conference, Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan.
INDIVIDUAL - BOOKING REQUIRED
- Tea Ceremony, special events, shows: Adults: €10. Children under 18, students and seniors: €5;
- Workshops on Saturdays: Adult alone or with one child : €10. Children under 18 (second one), students and seniors: €5;
- Guided tour : €5. Children under 18, students and seniors: €2.50
GROUP VISITS - BOOKING REQUIRED
- Unaccompanied tour: free of charge ;
- Guided tour (max. 20 people) : €50 ;
- Disabled visitors: free of charge;
- Tea ceremony or workshops (maximum 18 people): €180
Prior booking by mail.
Guided tours of the permanent collections or temporary exhibitions for groups can also be combined with tea ceremonies or workshops.