Near the Nice Côte d'Azur airport and close to the Parc Phoenix
- By road : FROM CENTRAL NICE: Promenade des Anglais, opposite the airport, take the opposite lane up to Phoenix Park -
Pay car park.
from the AUTOROUTE A8, exit “Promenade des Anglais”, then turn left at “Arenas”.
- By bus : 9, 10 or 23 stop "Arénas";
- By train : St Augustin station;
Musée des Arts Asiatiques
405, Promenade des Anglais
Arénas - F - 06200 NICE
The Musée Départemental des Arts Asiatiques is open every day except Tuesdays.
- From 1 september to 30 june : 10am to 5pm
- From1 july to 31 august : 10am to 6pm
Closed 1 January, 1 May and 25 December
Following the terror attacks in Paris on November 13, 2015, the Asian art museum is strictly applying the security measures decided by the French authorities to ensure the safety of our visitors.
We do not accept backpack, suitcases and luggages into the museum.
Access help for disabled visitors
The museum is accesible to disabled people.
Access ramp, lift, wheelchair available at the entrance to borrow for your visit, accesible toilets.
Free visit, conference, Qi Gong and Tai Chi Chuan.
INDIVIDUAL - BOOKING REQUIRED
- Tea Ceremony, special events, shows: Adults: €10. Children under 16, students and seniors: €5;
- Workshops on Saturdays: Adult alone or with one child : €10. Children under 16 (second one), students and seniors: €3.50;
- Guided tour:
From September to June: 3rd Saturday of the month at 11 am.
July and August: every Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30 pm.
Ticket price: €4.
GROUP VISITS - BOOKING REQUIRED
- Unaccompanied tour: free of charge ;
- Guided tour for a minimum of 10 people: 2 euros per adult / 1 euro for children under 16 attending school in the department (summer camps, etc), students or seniors;
- Guided tour package with fewer than 10 people: 20 € for adults, 10 € for children under 16, students or seniors;
- Disabled visitors: free of charge;
- Escort: free of charge;
- Tea ceremony or event all-inclusive package (maximum 25 people): 135 euros
- 2 €
- Disabled visitors: free of charge
Information and bookings, conferences and cultural activities (groups of adults or children, educational establishments):
Prior booking by phone on 33(0)188.8.131.52.00 for guided tours or events.
Guided tours of the permanent collections or temporary exhibitions for groups of fifteen people or more can also be combined with tea ceremonies or workshops.
Events / workshops
For groups, every day except Tuesdays. Bookings should be made with the culture representative, with or without a tour of the museum included.
Each presentation lasts about an hour.